What will you gain if you join as a member?
As an ASNA member, you will have access to heavily discounted short breaks and holidays for Young Carers.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to meet other people in similar situations to share experiences and ideas.
- We will provide you and your family with a short break. (link to projects – Connect Breaks)
- We will provide young carers with a week long holiday (link to Bright Futures project)
- We will offer you support and encouragement as well as free advice and information on disability issues and provide signposting to local or national support networks.
To become a member of ASNA you need to:
- Have any disability or be related to someone with a disability or look after someone with a disability (unpaid Carer)
- Pay a small fee of £5.00 per year
If you would like to meet new people and share your experiences in a safe, fun and neutral environment join us today!
PLEASE NOTE - we do not share your information.